Unit 6.5: Climate & Climate Change
Key Learning Targets
1. Diagram the movement of Carbon through the four “spheres” of the Earth’s systems; lithosphere, hydrosphere, atmosphere and biosphere.
2. Diagram the water cycle within the hydrosphere.
3. Apply the terms “positive feedback” & “negative feedback” to ice ages, global warming & climate change.
4. Compare and contrast the greenhouse effect and global warming. This means I can:
7. Describe strategies to limit human impact on climate.
Climate & Climate Change Note Outline
Carbon Cycle WS
Carbon Cycle Summary Page (see me)
Greenhouse Gas Simulation
Climate & Climate Change PPT